9th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?

Institutes offering b .tech in genetic engineering in india...could u please list those universities to me

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  2. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  3. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  4. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  5. institutes offering B.Tech in Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  9. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  11. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  12. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  13. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  14. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about Genetic Engineering? Salary offered after doing this course? Top companies providing this opportunity?
  17. Which are the institutes providing GRE crash course in India? -- [New]
  18. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
1st November 2011, 11:39 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?

dear friend,

there are a lot of institute who offers genetic Engineering in india,but they are very few.
like some colleges under wbut,and under anna university and many more you can get the list of colleges by go through the unversities official site.
so
best of luck.
13th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?

can u please tell me the list of colleges in india offering genetic engineering? what is the minimum cut off for pursuing the course in the mentioned colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?