26th July 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?

Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  3. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  4. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  6. Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  8. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  9. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  10. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  11. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  12. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  13. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  15. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  16. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  17. What is the required combination of subjects for B.Ed?
  18. Can I appear in JRF exam after completing BSc Graduation from Zoology and Botany
29th July 2015, 01:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?

You can opt for any one of the following courses
1. Molecular and Plant Biology Principles for Plant Improvement
2. Independent Research Project
3. Plant Growth and Cropping Technology
4. Plant Diversity
5. Plant Genetic Manipulation
6. Biological Recording
7. Plant Science and Biotechnology
These are the courses among which you should opt for anyone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?