24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Genetics course in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Genetics) seats are available in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  4. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70% -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges to do Ph.D in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed?
  6. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Eligibility for integrated PhD at National Brain Research Centre(NBRC)? Where can I find the study materials?
  9. Which is better agricultural biotechnology or genetic engineering or plant breeding for M.Sc course?
  10. Which are the best government institutes that provide training?
  11. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  12. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  13. Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Which Government jobs are available after completing MCA?
  17. How to do Ph.D in genetics after doing MSc in Chemistry from Banasthali University
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 23677 in UPTU B.Tech
15th September 2019, 12:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

The required eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission in this course is 60%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list i.e on the basis of entrance and interview score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?