2nd August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Manipur University for PhD in Mechanical Engineering course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?
  2. Information about the admission exam for MSc in Botany in Manipur University? Model question papers for the same? What are the courses offered for botany graduates in Manipur University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring an AIR of 400296 and category rank of 26294
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  7. Which will be best after B.Sc in Maths. MBA or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus for B.Ed under Manipur University along with sample papers for entrance exam
  9. What are the reservation for student from Manipur because of financial problems in Manipur?
  10. How can I become a Computer Science profession in Manipur university?
  11. How to pursue engineering from IP university? What are the seats available?
  12. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  13. What is the 4 year fee of B.tech course of Vidyapeeth?
  14. How many BE(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Jain University?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. Specializations available to study BEd in Manipur University?
  17. List of entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) course? Colleges offering admission?
  18. How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
15th June 2019, 08:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur University?

Manipur University

The total number of Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) seats that are available in Manipur University is 18.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Manipur University.

Contact Address

Indo-Myanmar Road, Canchipur
Imphal, Manipur 795003, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?