2nd August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Sanjay Ghodawat University for PhD program in English Literature course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  5. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  7. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  8. How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  9. How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  10. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in English and Foreign Languages University?
  11. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  12. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  17. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  18. How many total seats are there in B.A English Literature?
15th June 2019, 08:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Sanjay Ghodawat University

The total number of Ph.D. (English Literature) seats that are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Sanjay Ghodawat University.

Contact Address

Address: Gate No 583, 585, Kolhapur - Sangli Highway, Atigre, Maharashtra 416118
Phone: 090110 39800
15th June 2019, 08:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Sanjay Ghodawat University

The total number of Ph.D. (English Literature) seats that are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Sanjay Ghodawat University.

Contact Address

Address: Gate No 583, 585, Kolhapur - Sangli Highway, Atigre, Maharashtra 416118
Phone: 090110 39800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?