22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Kurukshetra University PhD(Social Work) entrance exam? Details of this entrance exam?

Hello Friends,
How should I prepare for PhD in Social Work entrance exam for Kurukshetra University? Can you guide me about the entrance exam of PhD entrance from this university?

4th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Kurukshetra University PhD(Social Work) entrance exam? Details of this entrance exam?

I am providing you the best books that are recommended for appearing in PhD Social Work Entrance Examination. Best books are,

>> UGC NET or SET or JRF Social Work : Paper II and III by Achalendra Kumar

>> Trueman's UGC NET Social Work by Yogendra Pal

Click here for PhD Course Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?