23rd July 2014, 04:05 PM
chayaaa

How and from which stream to do PhD after M.Sc Botany?

hi im bharti i m msc in botany passed in 70% phd but am confused that how should I do Phd and from which stream. To be noted i belong to MP.

21st January 2017, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and from which stream to do PhD after M.Sc Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayaaa View Post
hi im bharti i m msc in botany passed in 70% phd but am confused that how should I do Phd and from which stream. To be noted i belong to MP.

You can do PhD Botany after completion of M.Sc Botany. You have to apply to the PhD program through online or offline as per the requirements. Aspirant after completion of M.Sc Botany with a minimum of 55% marks is eligible to do PhD in Botany. The admission to the PhD in Botany will be done on the basis of entrance examination and personal interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified GATE/NET/SET shall be exempted from the entrance examination. But they have to attend the interview for the admission to PhD. The PhD in Botany is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?