17th January 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD after 4 years of completing M.Sc in Microbiology without appearing for NET exam? Which College or Universities offer PhD without NET exam in Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I had done my M.Sc in Microbiology 4 years ago and then I had worked for 4 years in Pharmacy sector. Now I want to pursue PhD in Microbiology but I don't want to appear for NET exam so I want to know can I pursue PhD after 4 years of completing M.Sc in Microbiology without appearing for NET exam? Which College or Universities offer PhD without NET exam in Bangalore? How can I get admission in that College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  3. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. Is it necessary to clear NET Exam for doing PhD in India? NET exam can be skipped by pursuing M.Phil?
  6. How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?
  7. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  8. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  9. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  13. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  16. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  17. Phd after MSC in counselling psychology? also want to give NET and JRF exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue PhD in Botany in future and appear for NET examination after completing M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
22nd January 2017, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD after 4 years of completing M.Sc in Microbiology without appearing for NET exam? Which College or Universities offer PhD without NET exam in Bangalore?

Yes, you can apply for admission, but make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in the M.Sc degree. Those who have NET score have greater chance of admission and you can apply without NET score too.

Admission at reputed universities is possible only on the basis of excellent academic record and performance in the interview stage. Just make sure that you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?