16th June 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Chemistry for a Lecturer who has 12 years of experience?

Hi,
I am lecturing in a Semi Government college from the last 12 years. I want to do my PhD in Chemistry. How it is possible for me? Please give me direction.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  6. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  7. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India? -- [New]
  8. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  9. question about geting a job of a lecturer -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  11. How to become a professor in Junior College? I have done commerce from English Medium
  12. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  14. Is my qualification enough for PhD program in Biotechnology at US?
  15. Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  17. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  18. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
19th June 2015, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Chemistry for a Lecturer who has 12 years of experience?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission without any doubt because you have more than 12 years of experience as a lecturer. Those with this amount of experience in the given field are exempted from any entrance exam and they can apply for Ph.D admission without any problem.

Therefore, apply for admission when the notification is released by the University in which you want admission. You have to apply on prescribed format according to the instructions and send it to the given address with all the required documents. You have to attend interview before getting admission in Ph.D programme. Performance in the interview will be crucial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?