20th March 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

If my registration and admission under the same university exceeds the scheduled time period then will my fellowship be cancelled?

I have qualified Net and received jrf in july 2013 in Bengali. Now I have got opportunity to join as a jrf candidate under vidyasagar university, westbengal but I am not yet registered. my question is that if my registration and admission under the same university exceeds the scheduled time period i.e. (with in two years of issue of JRf certificate as per ugc rule) which is july2015, for some unavoidable circumstances then will my fellowship be cancelled?

5th October 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If my registration and admission under the same university exceeds the scheduled time period then will my fellowship be cancelled?

JRF certificate is valid for two years only. If you have got the position inside two years, then you will surely receive the fellowship. Fellowship is granted by UGC and you have to apply on the basis of your certificate.

Hence, it will be good if you can get registered inside the 2 years time period to avail the benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?