15th December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get Ph.D fellowship or scholarship?

My name is Rejitha Rajan. I am doing Ph.D In Rubber Technology. I am a post graduate in Pure chemistry (3rd Rank, 2006). I qualified DAT conducted by Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, CUSAT and selected RRII as research centre. Ph.D registration is at Cochin University of Science and Technology.I completed three years of research with out any fellowship. I also qualified NET/LS in June 2011. Now I am in a difficult position and I cannot proceed my research work without any financial assistance. Is there any chance to get any fellowship?

3rd June 2016, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get Ph.D fellowship or scholarship?

You might apply for scholarship program in various Institutions and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for it, you might very much avail scholarship program. Most of the Institutions do provide scholarship program to deserving candidates to complete their studies or their research work.

Moreover, you can also apply for fellowship in various Institutions providing it, you need to just fulfill the eligibility criteria. In most of the Institutes they conduct an entrance examination and after clearing the examination you will be very much eligible to avail fellowship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?