12th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Information in details about PhD(International Legal Studies) course

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of International Legal Studies. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MPhil student and after my MPhil course I will do PhD in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

29th August 2018, 10:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information in details about PhD(International Legal Studies) course

Information details about PhD in International Legal Studies:

The detailed information about PhD in International Legal Studies course is given below,

<> You must have done Master's Degree or M.Phil in Legal Studies or Law in the concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or above from a recognized university.

<> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this PhD in International Legal Studies course.

<> Most of the time colleges, conduct Personal Interview as well as Group Discussion as well for doing this PhD in International Legal Studies course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?