19th April 2011, 10:46 PM
sharita sharma

Syllabus for International Legal Studies entrance exam?

sir kindly send me syllabus for international legal studies for appearing entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and type of questions that are asked in Ph.D International Legal Studies JNU entrance exam?
  2. Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?
  3. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which school is best for 11th class to pursue legal studies in future? -- [New]
  5. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  6. Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?
  7. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  8. Syllabus for the entrance exam of MA in Politics (specialization in international relations) from J.N.U.?
  9. From where can I do LLB in distance mode after passing 12th in 1994?
  10. Should I do B.A LLB or LLB after graduation?
  11. M.A in politics with specialization with international relations entrance exam syllabus and previous papers
  12. Am I eligible for QC course after qualifying in B.A? Are there any short term courses available?
  13. How to prepare for MA International studies from JNU? Syllabus?
  14. Ph.D management studies syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  16. Entrance exam details for M.Phil program after completing post graduation in international relations?
  17. What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science
  18. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2011, 12:05 PM
aruramac
Junior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for International Legal Studies entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
Many Websites are available to download the syllabus. I give One Website Address Below .You Can go to the Page and Download Your Syllabus.

1.http://www.successcds.net/examsyllabus/

Thanking You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?