9th May 2012, 10:43 PM

Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?

sir, please help me regarding the extrance exam of JNU Mphill or Phd of international legal studies paper that what type of questions may come in exam.

22nd May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?

sir,i want to know which type of qestion wii be asked if i go for (mphil in anc history )
6th February 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?

what is the sylabus of jnu m.phil entrance in geography
13th February 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

please guide me the books which can be helpful for preparation of m phill exam for jnu
12th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?

please help me out with the syllabus for m phil entrance exam 'social system'...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?