4th March 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?

Sir,
I want to do PhD at CMJ University.
I am from Nepal. Those Nepali who
want to do PhD in this university,
then what is the procedure for admission?
Thank you in Advance.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  2. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  3. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  4. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university
  6. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  7. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university?
  8. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  9. Whether CMJ University is recognized for Ph.D in Management programme? Should I take admission?
  10. Is Ph.D degree from CMJ university valid? How to take admission in Ph.d in CMJ university
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  12. Can I do Ph.D form CMJ university in Assamese?
  13. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  14. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  15. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  16. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
26th August 2018, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?

Nepali students can take admission in Indian universities without any issues. All you need is, documents related to your qualification and identity during counselling.

Admission will be through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?