12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Which institutes to join for preparing for Ph.D Computer Science entrance exam?

Which institutes to join for preparing for Ph.D Computer Science entrance exam? Can you please name few which are the best to join? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Model question papers for Ph.D computer science entrance exam
  3. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  4. Is NET Computer Science same as PhD entrance exam conducted by Punjab University? Can I sit in PhD entrance exam if preparing for NET? -- [New]
  5. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  6. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. List of institutes offering online PhD to a PGT(Computer Science) of KVS?
  9. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  10. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Computer Science in Lucknow and Dehradun?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?
  15. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Computer Science books to prepare for UGC-NET?
  18. When the entrance exam of Ph.D in Computer Science and Operational Research will be held?
12th July 2016, 07:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institutes to join for preparing for Ph.D Computer Science entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which institutes to join for preparing for Ph.D Computer Science entrance exam? Can you please name few which are the best to join? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.
List of the best coaching center name in India for Ph.D Computer Science entrance exam:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
19-20, Central Market,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi -110 026.
Phone: 011-2522 1424, 1425

Training Establishment
401, West Wing, Archana Arcade,
St.John's Road,
Secunderabad - 500 025.
Ph.040-32486780
Mobile: +91-98491-60479

Webtel Indis Enterprises
S 141-142, Shyam Vihar, Near RIET Egg. College
Jaipur-302026 (Rajasthan) India
Phone : +141-2250103

venkateswara reddy study circle
1-10-195,opp.andra bank,ashok nagar,hyderabad-500 020.
Contact No.: 040 66106385, 9440509037
Email: [email protected]

NET 2 NET
3, Devi Apartments, Behind Jeejamata Hospital,
Pimpri, Pune

CSIRUGCNET Coaching At Global In Bangalore
Global Academy provides Complete set of study materials and model questions.Improve your understanding of Life Science from very basics to the advanced level
#183,15th cross,Margosa road,malleshwaram, Bangalore, Malleshwaram
Bangalore (Karnataka), India
Phone : +(091)-(560003)-8762228676

The Planet Vidya
M-5-8, Acharya Vihar, NH-5
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Phone : 0674-6417881

Net Experts India
Bhikaji Cama Place, Near Hyatt Regency Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers - II, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?