27th March 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering online PhD to a PGT(Computer Science) of KVS?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my MCA from IGNOU with 75% marks. Now I am working as a PGT Computer Science in KVS. I want to do PhD online. Kindly give me the address of the institutes where I can do PhD online. I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  2. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  4. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  5. Institutes offering scholarships for PhD course?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  7. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  8. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  9. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  10. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  11. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  12. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
  14. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  16. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?