22nd March 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?

Sir
I have just completed MCA. I want do PhD in Computer Science. Is it possible for me? If possible where I can do it? And which entrance test I will write for it? And when the notification will come? Sir I am very interesting to do PhD. Please tell me about it sir.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What PSU exams can be given by CSE students?
  2. When will be the notification for short list for entrance exam? I have completed B.E with 63%
  3. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?
  5. Date of publish of notification of various MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Previous years question papers and study material for KVS PGT computer science entrance exam
  7. Date of sale of application for MSc courses in JIPMER?
  8. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  9. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to pursue MBA at IIT Chennai?
  11. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
  12. How many entrance exams are there of computer science after 12th? How should I study
  13. COmputer science study material for TET entrance exam?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?
  15. How to prepare for PGCET entrance exam? Where to get the study material for computer science and engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam? I am studying BSc computer science
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  18. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
16th April 2017, 05:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have just completed MCA. I want do PhD in Computer Science. Is it possible for me? If possible where I can do it? And which entrance test I will write for it? And when the notification will come? Sir I am very interesting to do PhD. Please tell me about it sir.
Thank you!

You have to appear for the PhD Entrance Examination conducted by the University for studying PhD in Computer Science. Most of the universities conduct their own entrance examination for selecting candidates for PhD. The date of admission will differ from one university to another. Some universities admit students in January and July twice in a year and some universities admit students once in a year. You have to check the notification in the website of the university you want to join. There are various entrance examinations like UGC NET, CSIR NET, TIFR Graduate School Admission Entrance Test, JNU PhD Entrance Examination, GTU PhD Entrance Exam, BITS PhD Entrance Exam etc.
20th April 2017, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Application from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

CBSE UGC NET 2017 Important Dates

Start of Online Application-April 2017
Closing of Online Application-May 2017
Exam Date-June 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?