10th April 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities to do PhD in Material Science? List of entrance exams and previous year question apers of it?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD on Material Science. Please list out best universities for it? List of entrance exams and previous year question apers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. List of universities and entrance exams available to do PhD in Polymer Science
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  8. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  11. List of reputed universities offering PhD in Material Sciences Abroad
  12. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  18. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
15th April 2017, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best universities to do PhD in Material Science? List of entrance exams and previous year question apers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do PhD on Material Science. Please list out best universities for it? List of entrance exams and previous year question apers of it?
List of best universities to do PhD in Material Science:

Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (Click Here)

Department Of Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering ( Click Here)

You have appeared and qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Syllabus:
  • Compton Scattering
  • Photo Electric Effect
  • Determination of Wavelength
  • Laws of Thermodynamics
  • Carton’s Engine
  • Band Theory
  • Hall effect of Semiconductors
  • Microwave Spectroscopy and more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?