27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?

Hello Friends,
How many % must I get in M.A. for doing PhD?
And what is the course duration of PhD?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  2. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  3. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  5. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  6. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  8. Can I study PhD in Mathematics if secured 55% in M.Sc?
  9. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  10. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  14. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  15. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  16. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  17. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  18. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
30th June 2015, 02:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?

The percentage that is required to be eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination of PhD is 55% in the Masters Degree.
If you are having 55% in your Masters then you are eligible for doing the course of PhD with a Scholarship.
The course of PhD is not stipulated and depends on how fast you can complete your research work.
Generally the course takes about 3-4 years time to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?