15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I want to do PhD in Finance. So please give me the name of the colleges/Universities in India. Kindly tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  8. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  15. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  17. List of colleges offering PhD in Quality Assurance in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
17th December 2016, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do PhD in Finance. So please give me the name of the colleges/Universities in India. Kindly tell me the procedure of admission.

The list of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance is given below;

Indian Institute of Finance - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

BITS Pilani - Official Website

IFMR - Official Website

SIES College of Management Studies - Official Website

Sir Padampat Singhania University - Official Website

The candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Finance. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination and interview. The above qualified candidates are eligible to apply to the PhD in Finance through online or offline as per the requirements. Candidates who are qualified GATE, NET & SET shall be exempted from the written entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?