27th September 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges where I can do Ph.D in computer science in distance mode in Punjab?

List of colleges where I can do Ph.D in computer science in distance mode in Punjab? Please can you give me the list of some valid universities as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful for me if you can provide me the answer soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  2. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  3. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  4. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  5. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  7. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  10. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  11. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  15. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  16. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  18. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
28th September 2015, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges where I can do Ph.D in computer science in distance mode in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges where I can do Ph.D in computer science in distance mode in Punjab? Please can you give me the list of some valid universities as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful for me if you can provide me the answer soon!

Thank you.
List of the colleges for Ph.D in computer science in distance mode in Punjab:-

Lovely Professional University
Ph. No: 01824 404404, 1800 102 4431
Address: Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar-Delhi G.T.Road (NH-1), Phagwara, Punjab-144411
http://www.lpu.in/program/PhD-Comput...-Full-Time.php

Punjab University
NH-64, Urban Estate Phase II Patiala, Punjab 147002
[email protected]
official website: http://punjabiuniversity.ac.in/pbiuniweb/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?