27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Please guide me about PhD program(Computers). My Qualification is MCA and i have teaching experience and industry experience. Can someone please guide me on the same? It would be really helpful for me to move forward if you can help me on the same.

Thanks
Majeed

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  2. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  3. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  4. Whether teaching experience is required to do PhD?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  6. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  8. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  9. Which stream I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  11. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  14. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  16. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  17. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
28th September 2015, 09:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Please guide me about PhD program(Computers). My Qualification is MCA and i have teaching experience and industry experience. Can someone please guide me on the same? It would be really helpful for me to move forward if you can help me on the same.

Thanks
Majeed
You have completed MCA you are eligible for Ph.D in computer science.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria. Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

But you must have valid GATE/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?