27th September 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed?

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed? Can you please reply me fast as possible? I need to know the eligibility criteria and apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through distance mode if I have scored only 48% marks in M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to join Ph.D having scored 51% of marks in Masters Degree?
  5. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course if I have scored 46% marks in M.Com?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 45% marks in B.A and 85% marks in PGDBM(Distance)
  7. Companies having job criteria less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  9. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in USA for a candidate who has scored 136 marks in Verbal and 150 marks in Quantitative of GRE?
  12. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  13. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com
  15. Which university is preferable for Bio tech, either Jaypee university or Amity university( Delhi)? I've done 12th from HAPS hamirpur and scored 73% marks
  16. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  17. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for AIPMT 2015 with around 50 marks in PCB?
28th September 2015, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed?

No, you can't apply for PH.D admission with 50% marks in M.A which is the basic qualification you have as post graduation. M.Ed is not a post graduation and it is more of a qualification related to teaching job.

Hence, you can apply for PH.D admission only when you belong to reserved category after getting relaxation of 5% marks.
28th September 2015, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing Ph.D if I have scored 50% marks in MA and 55% marks in M.Ed? Can you please reply me fast as possible? I need to know the eligibility criteria and apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible? Thanks!
You have got 55% marks in M.Ed so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Ph.D eligibility criteria in India:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?