11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?

Hello Sir,
I have done Bachelor of Hospitality Management and studying MBA in Hospitality Management. I want to do PhD in Hospitality after my MBA in India. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams which is available for admission in PhD in Hospitality. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of universities to do Phd in hotel/hospitality management?
  3. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  9. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  10. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality studies?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?
  13. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management? -- [New]
  14. Datesheets of PhD entrance exams for Management course?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Hospitality in India?
  17. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Lubricant Chemistry?
12th July 2016, 02:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done Bachelor of Hospitality Management and studying MBA in Hospitality Management. I want to do PhD in Hospitality after my MBA in India. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams which is available for admission in PhD in Hospitality. Waiting for your reply!
You have completed MBA course, So you are eligible for Ph.D course in Hospitality Management through UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?