8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?

I have got admission for Master of Fine Arts in Drawing & Painting. After my MFA, I want to do PhD in the same stream which is Drawing & Painting. Kindly tell me which entrance exams are available for getting admission in this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get stipend to study PhD in Drawing & Painting? List of institutes in India?
  2. Best university to do PhD in Drawing and Painting? List of entrance exams? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Which course should I take after 10th if I am interested in Drawing -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it right to Give NET for getting Ph.D in Painting(Gujarati Medium) from SNDT Pune?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Painting in Hyderabad?
  7. Can I study Master of Arts in Painting being a Diploma holder?
  8. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Veterinary Sciences? Last date to submit the application?
  10. What specialization should I opt to study in MFA if pursuing BFA in Painting? Job opportunities after completing MFA?
  11. List of MCA entrance exams and institutes preparing for entrance exams?
  12. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. U.P Board Intermediate Drawing & Painting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of colleges affiliated by SPPU and UGC to study Autonomous Engineering? List of entrance exams to study it?
  17. How to score above 90% in aggregate in 12th board exams?
  18. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
12th October 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got admission for Master of Fine Arts in Drawing & Painting. After my MFA, I want to do PhD in the same stream which is Drawing & Painting. Kindly tell me which entrance exams are available for getting admission in this PhD?
UGC NET entrance exam is conducted for Ph.D admission. So you can apply for UGC NET exam to get admission in Ph.D in Draw and Painting.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

Your age should be below 28 years.
2nd June 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in ba third year with drawing I am something poor in drawing.How can I fit myself for PhD in drawing
27th April 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there free scholarship for PhD in painting? What is the method to apply here?
3rd July 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ATD & AM I have an admission in drawing & painting PhD
25th September 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ATD (Art teacher diploma) & Art master degree.I get Ph.D. in drawing and painting.What will I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?