18th March 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD in any foreign University for M.Tech candidate? Detailed information about it?

Hello,
I am pursuing my M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives from VIT University. I want to carry out PhD from any foreign university. Can anyone please tell me the procedure and details of exams to be prepared as I am totally unaware of them all?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  6. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  8. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  9. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  10. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  11. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  12. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  13. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  15. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  18. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?