2nd November 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?

Hello,
I want to know the complete information for PhD Entrance Test conducted by NDRI for admission in PhD program. I also want to know about the subjects of PhD offered by NDRI.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  4. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  7. How to get admission form of NDRI B.Tech?
  8. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  9. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  10. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  11. Is the course in PG Animal Biochemistry available in ICAR? Previous 5 years question papers of it?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  14. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  16. What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  18. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
5th August 2017, 12:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?

Detailed Information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test"

In order to appear in NDRI PhD Entrance Examination, you are required to apply online. The only mode of application that is accepted is Online and this Online Application form available on NDRI Website.

You are required to pay the concerned application fee as part of the registration.

>> For General/ OBC Candidates - Rs.1200/-

>> For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates - Rs.600/-

The basic educational qualification required is Master's Degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. The minimum age required is 21 years and there is no such maximum age limit to apply for PhD Entrance Examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?