18th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?

Friends,
I am a postgraduate in Organic Chemistry from Bangalore University. I haven't appeared GATE but I want to do PhD in Organic Chemistry. I would like to know that is there any other entrance exam except GATE through which I can study PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  2. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  3. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?
  11. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  12. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  13. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  14. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  15. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  17. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  18. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
20th February 2016, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a postgraduate in Organic Chemistry from Bangalore University. I haven't appeared GATE but I want to do PhD in Organic Chemistry. I would like to know that is there any other entrance exam except GATE through which I can study PhD?
You have completed post graduate course in Organic Chemistry from Bangalore University so you can apply for CSIR NET exam which is conducted for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?