27th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to register in PhD program for Physical Chemistry?

Hi,
I have done M.Sc(Chemistry) and specialized in Physical Chemistry. I do have keen interest in Research. Please help me in confirming the PhD registration.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  4. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  5. Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  7. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  9. Can I study PhD in any Research center being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate? Scope of Physical Chemistry in Research field?
  10. what after M.Sc (physical chemistry)?
  11. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  12. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  18. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?