14th March 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of topics for research study in marine fishery or traditional marine fishery

I want to research study of marine fishery or traditional marine fishery, but which are the different topics can involve in index and finally what type of proper title can be given to the subject of research? Please guide Soon for all above and oblige. Hoping to be favored.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries
  2. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Fisheries?
  4. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  5. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  6. Is Fisheries a good field for females? Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries field?
  7. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. Information about Post graduate Diploma in Translation?
  10. What is meant by lateral entry programme in post graduate courses?
  11. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Fisheries?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Biotechnology in India for M.Sc(Fishery) candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?
  16. Career opportunities and further education after Bachelor of Fisheries Science candidate?
  17. What are the courses for Ph.D in marine bacteriology and marine microbiology
  18. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2017, 07:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of topics for research study in marine fishery or traditional marine fishery

List of Topics for Research study in Marine Fishery or Traditional Marine Fishery:

Some of the major topics include in this Marine Fishery field are,

>> Evaluation methods of Setting catch limits in data limited fisheries

>> Broadening of the horizon of Size selectivity in the trawl gears

>> Sequencing in Fisheries research : Applications of Next Generation

>> Fishering Management and techniques

>> Balanced Harvesting and Selective Fishing methods

>> Qualitative Research Fisheries Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?