2nd November 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am working as a Librarian in a D.I.Patel Institute of Computer Studies. I have Completed M.Lib (i.e. Master in Library Science). I want to do M.Phil or Ph.D in Library Science through the distance mode. I want to know if Ph.D. is valid for government jobs or not?

Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely,
Parmar Pramod.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  2. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  4. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. After getting diploma/degree through distance mode from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University am I valid for government jobs?
  7. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Library Science through distance mode?
  12. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  13. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  14. Is diploma in distance mode valid for government job in India or other country?
  15. Is MBA HR from EIILM university valid for government or Private Jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  17. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  18. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
3rd November 2015, 06:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?

Yes, having completed your Ph.D in Library Science via distance mode, you need not worry for government job. You will be most eligible to apply for and avail government jobs.

The one and only thing that you must keep in mind is that when does the vacancy come out for government services, and I am sure you will very much get it.
20th September 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?

Can l study MLISc through distance education with 47% of marks in ba economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?