8th January 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in Ph.D course in IGNOU after passing M.A with 47% marks

I am pass MA in 47% maks , can I take admission in p.h.d course in ignu

18th April 2015, 01:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in Ph.D course in IGNOU after passing M.A with 47% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pass MA in 47% maks , can I take admission in p.h.d course in ignu
No, you are not eligible to apply for PHD Admission in IGNOU because to apply for PHD in IGNOU, you have to score minimum 55% marks in your post graduation course. You have scored less than 55% marks in your post graduation, then you are not eligible for PHD course in IGNOU.

Aspirants are eligible for Admission and Registration for the PhD programme in IGNOU only if he has qualified, Master’s Degree of any recognized University with minimum 55% marks.

For reserved category candidates, minimum 50% marks in a master degree course are mandatory.

The admission is based on a National level entrance examination conducted by IGNOU on the pattern of UGC/CSIR. Those who are successful clear the Entrance Examination will be informed and called for Interview /Viva /Presentation for final selection.

The PhD Programme Fee is Rs. 7,000/- per annum for 2 years. The maximum duration of the PhD Programme is 5 years.

As you have not satisfied the eligibility criteria, so you are not eligible to apply for admission to PHD Programme in IGNOU. For more details please visit the official website of IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?