29th October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

NET after M.Tech is waste for being Lecturer or Professor in Science colleges?

I am btech mtech holder .recently i passed ugc net dec 2012. i want to know that is it useful for me because in engineering college there is no restriction of being net qualified n for science colleges i should have bsc msc . is it waste for me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. What is the eligibility for BCA college lecturership?
  5. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  6. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  7. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  9. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  10. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  11. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  12. Any chance to get a government job other than Pharmacist?
  13. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  14. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  15. What are the career options after MSc Botany?
  16. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  17. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  18. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
29th October 2014, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET after M.Tech is waste for being Lecturer or Professor in Science colleges?

It is absolutely fine qualification, if you want to get lecturer job in any Engineering college. Hence, don't worry about your M.Tech degree and concentrate on your career.

NET score is definitely going to help you in getting lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges. M.Tech is definitely going to help you in research and teaching profession. Master's degree is a must for any lecturer job and also for admission in Ph.D program of your field of study.

If you want to do Ph.D in your Engineering discipline, then M.Tech is very much the requirement in most of the colleges. Just make sure that you have at least 55% marks in your M.Tech from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?