11th February 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

My name is suresh I completed my msc I want to phd please give me regular phd notification details for msc computerscience

15th February 2015, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?

First criteria for Ph.D admission is that you must have a Master's Degree with at least 55% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks if you belong to reserved category. If you this qualification then you will eligible for Ph.D entrance exams.

You can also apply for NET/SLET/JRF because these scores will also help you to get admission in Ph.D without appearing for any other entrance exam. If you don't qualifiy NET/SLET/JRF then you have to appear for other Ph.D entrance exams which is mostly conducted by the University in which you want admission. There are other options also like M.Phil qualified candidates are also exempted from any entrance exam for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?