8th August 2012, 02:07 AM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2

How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal

I have already completed m.sc in zoology and wanted to
apply for phd programme .i am an assistant teacher. I domiciled at dakshin dinajpur,west bengal. At the present cotext what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
  2. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  3. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  4. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?
  7. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  9. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  10. Am I eligible to appear for West Bengal Post Graduate Exam if I am a Bengali with Domicile in WB but done MBBS from Karnataka?
  11. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Admissions based on WBJEE if I don't have domicile of West Bengal?
  17. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
6th March 2013, 09:24 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal

i am palash kumar pal assistant teacher at katwa ,burdwan.i completed m.sc .now want to phd in zoology. is it possibile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: