22nd January 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D after M.pharmacy and currently doing Lectureship in diploma college?

Hello, I want to do PhD, how to proceed. Currently I doing lectureship in Diploma College. I have finished my M. Pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  2. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in IIT if I cleared UGC NET in Lectureship?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Can I get Lecturership in a college?
  8. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  9. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree?
  11. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  12. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  13. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  14. List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?
  15. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  16. How can I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What is the starting salary?
  17. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful?
  18. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
24th January 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D after M.pharmacy and currently doing Lectureship in diploma college?

You can apply for PH.D admission when there is an admission notification. If you have GPAT/NET qualification then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.

Normally, there will be a written exam and interview for shortlisting candidates for admission. If you have research experience or lecturer experience then also you will be exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?