29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?

I want to do the Ph.D in Andhra University what is the process as I have completed my m.com in 1995? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

30th November 2015, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do the Ph.D in Andhra University what is the process as I have completed my m.com in 1995? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
After completion of M.Com degree, you can apply for Ph.D course in Andhra University but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
30th November 2015, 11:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you can do a PhD through Andhra University after M.Com There is no specific age criteria required for a PhD so please don't worry about you age limit.

The candidates can get the application from the official website of www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa

The eligibility for a PhD through Andhra University will be a Master Degree in any subject with not less than 55% percentage of marks from a recognized university. There will be an entrance test for the purpose of admission. Those who already qualify in the SLET/UGC net entrance exam can directly eligible to attend the Interview process.

Please find the attachment below for more details regarding Andhra University PhD admission process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EFPF-phd-programmes-BROCHURE-2014.pdf(191.4 KB, 18 views)
30th November 2015, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need 55% marks in M.Com post graduation. Admission notification is released by the university and you have to apply on a prescribed format and then send the application form to the university with all the required documents.

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview for admission. Only those who perform well will get admission. Candidates with NET/SET score are exempted from entrance exam.
30th November 2015, 10:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing M.Com. The minimum eligibility requirement to apply for this PhD through the Andhra University is Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized board or an equivalent degree.

Applicants should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in graduation. In case of reserved category candidates, the marks percentage required is 45%. Admission to the course is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam. Those who already qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam can directly attend the Interview.

Official website - www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
2nd December 2015, 09:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of your M.Com.
To do Ph.D, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?