1st December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in journalism and mass communication at Kurushetra University?

Is there PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication at Kurushetra University?
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  3. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  4. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  7. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  13. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  15. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  16. List of government colleges in Pune?
  17. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  18. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
2nd December 2015, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in journalism and mass communication at Kurushetra University?

Yes, Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication course is offered by "Kurukshetra University". The duration of this Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication course is "2 years". The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication course is "Post Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. Admission is done based on the Entrance Test cum merit of the qualifying Examination. Here are the contact details of Kurujshetra University.

Name of the Organization: Kurukshetra University

Ph. No: 01744 238 169

Address For Communication: Kurukshetra, Haryana-136119

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?