13th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Andhra University offer PhD in History course? Number of seats available?

Sir,
Can you tell me that History PhD program is available in Andhra University? If yes, then how many seats are there? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  4. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  6. How to do PhD in History?
  7. How to do PhD after completing MBA from Andhra University?
  8. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  9. List of M.Pharmacy Colleges and AU,SVU,JNTU affiliated M.Pharmacy colleges with AICTE approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  12. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  13. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Andhra university
  14. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
  15. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  16. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
27th May 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University offer PhD in History course? Number of seats available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you tell me that History PhD program is available in Andhra University? If yes, then how many seats are there? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, Andhra University offers PhD in History. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.A in History with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. If you have already cleared NET/SET/SLET/M Phil then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. Regarding the number of seats you have to contact the university History department. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic. The university website link is Official website
28th May 2016, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University offer PhD in History course? Number of seats available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, Andhra University offers PhD in History. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.A in History with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. If you have already cleared NET/SET/SLET/M Phil then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. Regarding the number of seats you have to contact the university History department. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?