10th January 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D course in Medical Physiology in NIIMS?

Is there any Ph.D course in medical physiology in NIIMS? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  2. What syllabus should I prepare to join Ph.D in Medical Physiology from AIIMS?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  4. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  5. PhD in Ergonomics(Human Factors)/Sports Physiology in India or Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified?
  6. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  7. What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?
  8. Opportunities after B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?
  10. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. Which is the best course after M.Com?
  12. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  13. Details of colleges for m.sc anatomy in Pondicherry
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  15. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  16. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?
  17. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  18. Can I do PG diploma in medical after doing BS Hons in Physiology
16th August 2017, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D course in Medical Physiology in NIIMS?

PhD in Medical Physiology course details in NIIMS:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Medical Physiology in NIMS. Availability of seats in Medical Physiology stream basically varies from 4 to 6 based on region of NIMS.

The selection of a candidate is done basically on the Written Test conducted by NIMS university and Interview conducted by University.

You are required to apply online from the official website of NIMS. After filling all the details in concerned fields, click on the Submit button available in the application form and then download and take printout of the application form.

Fee for 3 years would be around Rs.2,40,000/- (80,000/- each year) and there will be a viva voce examination fee of Rs.30,000/- in the entire period of PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?