23rd April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?

I'm a doctor.I want to do Phd in Physiology in USA.What are the universities and what are the eligibility criteria?
Thanks
Rifat.

Related Questions:
  1. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  2. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  6. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  8. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  9. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  10. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  11. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  12. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  13. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  14. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  17. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
4th July 2017, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?

Universities offer Ph.D in Physiology in USA and Eligibility Criteria Required:

> Boston University
http://www.bu.edu/

> School of Medicine University of Louisville
http://louisville.edu/medicine

> University of Otago
http://www.otago.ac.nz/

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Doctor of Philosophy course is "Master's Degree in concerned stream" from a recognized university. You are required to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?