3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid or not?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do phd physics from amity university noida but i am confused about that its value is same like a state university for govt job? Can you please tell me where we can get the official information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible.

Thank you!

7th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do phd physics from amity university noida but i am confused about that its value is same like a state university for govt job? Can you please tell me where we can get the official information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Yes, the Amity University is fully recognized by Government. The Amity University is also recognized by UGC. The degrees awarded by the Amity University are valid as it has been created by an Act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh. The details can be found in the website link Amity University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?