29th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in distance mode valid for government job in India or other country?

Is diploma in distance mode valid for government job in India or other country? Am just planning to do the diploma course in distance mode. So, will that be really helpful or not? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  2. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  3. After getting diploma/degree through distance mode from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University am I valid for government jobs?
  4. Which course will be suitable for me if have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering(Distance Learning Mode) and working in company? Can I be a graduate now after 9 years of completing diploma?
  5. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  6. Is post graduation valid in distance mode from Vinayak mission university ?
  7. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  8. Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?
  9. Is EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India?
  10. Is EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is BA degree through distance learning not considered valid for government jobs?
  12. Is it possible to get a government job while doing distance MBA?
  13. Is diploma certificate valid for government job?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing diploma and B.Tech course
  17. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  18. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
29th May 2015, 11:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma in distance mode valid for government job in India or other country?

Yes dear absolutely you have same preference in Diploma colleges whether it is a Distance or regular mode. But you should noticed that whether the college should be approved by AICTE or not.

If it is approved College then there is No problem at all you can absolutely join in Colleges in distance mode for diploma. If not you can ignore those colleges.

So If you want to enter into the diploma courses you need to select the Good Colleges for diploma and also you must chose the stream. Between college or branch , selection of branch is completely depends on your interest.

But coming to colleges you need to select the Best College which offers good placements and quality of study.

1.Jamia Milia Islamia University

2.National Institute of Management

3.East West group of Institutions

4.AMC Engineering College

5.Indira Gandhi National Open University

6.Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology

7. Assam University

8.P.A College of Engineering

9.Amity School of distance Learning.
9th January 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma in distance mode valid for government job in India or other country?

Is distance masters degree from a good well known university from a country in Europe valid when it comes to job in government of India?
22nd August 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have completed diploma EEE in distance mode From state board of technical Education Hyderabad. Is i am eligible for railway JE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?