15th February 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics from Hyderabad University. I am willing to study PhD in Andhra University. Kindly let me know what I have to do for admission in Andhra University for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Physics at Andhra University for a postgraduate of Nagarjuna University?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Sociology postgraduate of Uttar Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  6. Pharmacy PhD in Andhra University for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  7. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  8. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics for a postgraduate?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  11. How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Applied Physics for a Physics postgraduate?
  13. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
18th February 2016, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?

You have to apply when the university releases the admission notification. You must have 55% marks in M.Sc Physics degree from a recognized university. Mostly admission will be based on merit through written exam and interview.

If you have NET/SET/GATE or JRF or M.Phil qualification then you will be exempted from written exam stage and there will be just interview round for you. Hence, keep track of notification and apply for admission accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?