24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?

Respected Sir,
I am doing M.Ed. Now and I want to do PhD in Education. Can I do PhD after completion of my M.Ed course? Please reply as soon as possible.

27th September 2016, 06:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing M.Ed. Now and I want to do PhD in Education. Can I do PhD after completion of my M.Ed course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Yes, it is possible to do PhD in Education after M.Ed qualification. The candidates with 55% marks in the Master of Arts (Education) or Master of Education or M.Ed (Special Education) are eligible to apply for PhD in Education. The admission to the PhD will be done through an entrance examination and interview. The PhD in Education is available in various universities like

Amity University - Official Website

Indian Institute of Education - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
30th September 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D in Education course after completion of M.Ed degree.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

You must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?