22nd September 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Education after M.Ed being a Hindi postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done my M.A. in Hindi and then B.Ed. Now I am trying to do M.Ed. I have a keen interest to do PhD in Education. So, after my M.Ed I can do PhD in Education?

28th September 2016, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Education after M.Ed being a Hindi postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my M.A. in Hindi and then B.Ed. Now I am trying to do M.Ed. I have a keen interest to do PhD in Education. So, after my M.Ed I can do PhD in Education?

Yes, you can do PhD in Education after M.Ed qualifications. Those candidates who have passed Master of Education (M.Ed) or Master of Arts (Education) with a minimum of 55% marks will be eligible to apply for PhD in Education. The admission to the PhD in Education will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The candidate can apply online for the admission or through the application form available for this purpose. The PhD in Education is available in the following universities;

Bharathiar University - Official Website

Avinashilingam University - Official Website

Madras University - Official Website
30th September 2016, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Education after M.Ed being a Hindi postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D in Education.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Education with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D in Education.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?