11th August 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?

Respected Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Electronics and I want to proceed with PhD in Electronics course. Kindly tell me what I have to do further for admission right after my M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc? -- [New]
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  4. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  7. How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics
  8. How to study Ph.D after completing MSc Botany?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  10. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  13. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  14. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  15. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  18. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Electronics and I want to proceed with PhD in Electronics course. Kindly tell me what I have to do further for admission right after my M.Sc?
You are studying M.Sc in Electronics so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?