26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

Hi friends, I am interested to study PhD in Business Administration in Mangalore University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend for this course in this university?

Related Questions:
2nd May 2018, 06:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

Yes, definitely you can expect stipend amount to study PhD course from Mangalore University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Business Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
You can expect an amount in between Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- as a stipend while pursuing PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?