28th March 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to register for PhD without giving online examination if already have completed 4th semester of Ph.D from a deemed university?

I have already registered in a deemed university for PhD and have completed five semesters. It includes clearing of four subjects including Research Methodology and a seminar, comprehensive interview, Viva and two progress seminars. Is there any provision for me to register in any subject for PhD without appearing for online examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?
  2. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  4. List of Ph.D entrance exam test happening on the present year?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  8. Study PhD in IT for MBA postgraduate of Deemed University?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  10. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  12. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  15. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  16. Is Ph.D from deemed university valid or not?
  17. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?